Since 1967, NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has become the leading organization for developers, owners and investors of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 15,000+ members and provides strong advocacy, education and business opportunities through a powerful North American network.
Our members are the principal players who shape the industry in our region.
Members have great opportunities at the local level to enhance their business through educational programs, networking, and legislative affairs. Members can also get involved at the national level by attending conferences for continuing education, participating in National Forums for professional development and working to advance legislative initiatives like real estate taxation issues on Capitol Hill.
What is Our Mission?
NAIOP is an association of developers, owners, investors and professionals of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. We promote responsible development through advocacy, networking and education to benefit the economic vitality of the communities in which we work and live.
What are Our Strategic Objectives?
- Achieve a significant impact legislatively at both the state and regional levels
- Be the “go to” source for all information within the commercial real estate industry in our region
- Be the bridge between our membership and the state and regional economic development initiatives
Value and Relevancy
- Provide real value for members through effective programs, education and networking opportunities
- Provide value to non-members through the relevant and informative communication and effective advocacy